Saturday, December 15, 2007

Then All the Reindeer Loved Him...


It really bothers me that the other reindeer didn't like Rudolph until they discovered a practical use for his nose. They mocked his disability and ridiculed him. In the end, they still didn't like him - they only liked what he could do for them. I think they belong on the naughty list.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 15, 2007 at 8:36 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

aw, that's really sweet, hobbitsister :)

 
At December 16, 2007 at 10:33 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

I agree. I've always said that about this movie. Santa was such a user...

 
At December 16, 2007 at 11:20 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

lol (sorry, I couldn't help it with that choice of words, busy;)

 
At December 17, 2007 at 10:33 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

yeah - so wrong

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home