Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Labels: things that annoy me
posted by hobbitsister @ 9:26 AM 10 Comments
amen, sista!
i agree. but maybe not quite, cuz they do keep you slightly warmer in the winter, and slightly tanner in the summer.
there's always that subtle tanning lotion for the summer though -- i like it :)and there are tall boots for the winter :)
not all that much warmer, didder
any little bit helps
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Just another reason I love living in AZ:) Its usually just too hot for nylons.
don't rub it in
i probably would if i were there ;)
I tried knee highs for the wedding we were at since I was wearing pants and I really hate nylons and they were much much better.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
10 Comments:
amen, sista!
i agree. but maybe not quite, cuz they do keep you slightly warmer in the winter, and slightly tanner in the summer.
there's always that subtle tanning lotion for the summer though -- i like it :)
and there are tall boots for the winter :)
not all that much warmer, didder
any little bit helps
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Just another reason I love living in AZ:) Its usually just too hot for nylons.
don't rub it in
i probably would if i were there ;)
I tried knee highs for the wedding we were at since I was wearing pants and I really hate nylons and they were much much better.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home