Not the Christmas Quote of the Day
Scout told me a great quote yesterday, but now I can't remember it. I'll get back to you...
Labels: Christmas quotes, never mind
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Scout told me a great quote yesterday, but now I can't remember it. I'll get back to you...
Labels: Christmas quotes, never mind
10 Comments:
I thought of a good Christmas quote recently too but felt that I couldn't post it b/c that's your thing, but now I can't remember it either...
Try to retrace your steps. :)
that's a good story!
thank you
oh, and chelley, you can post Christmas quotes, too!
I just thought of it... but I'll post it here b/c it's a Hanukkah quote. :) It's "Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! (Teacher says in New York we should always say both because people are sensitive." (spoken by Hallie -- Thora Birch -- in "All I Want for Christmas"... it's a cute movie, albeit a bit cheesy:)
is that the one where she wishes for snow?
No, it's the one where she asks Santa to get her parents back together. But it's one of the few Hanukkah quotes I could think of since I don't know Adam Sandler's songs that well and haven't seen all the Christmas movies you have. ;)
:)
um...you haven't gotten back to us yet
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home