Nominations for the "What Were They Thinking?" Christmas Presents Award
Erma got her first Barbie doll for Christmas when she was 3. Since we had a crawling baby in the house at the time, I opened the box before I wrapped it and removed the shoes from Barbie's feet.
Enrique's sister's present for Erma was some Barbie clothes. Included was a package with 6 pairs of shoes.

(side story: Three years later, when Erma was in 1st grade, the kids had to bring in 100 of something for the 100th day of school. Erma brought 100 Barbie shoes - all her own)
Labels: Christmas gifts
4 Comments:
that's so cute! :) and so erma ;)
I wish I had 100 shoes... That would be a happy day...
what was with you depriving erma, of all people, of shoes?
i wasn't depriving her - i was depriving scout the opportunity to eat the shoes
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home