How Cute is This?
I heard a news clip on the radio yesterday that said the world's longest-married couple just celebrated their 80th wedding anniversary. He's 100, she's 99. Go them!
Labels: happy thoughts, marriage
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
I heard a news clip on the radio yesterday that said the world's longest-married couple just celebrated their 80th wedding anniversary. He's 100, she's 99. Go them!
Labels: happy thoughts, marriage
9 Comments:
Awww!
When Chris and I have been married 80 years we will be that old. We agreed to re-evaluate our marriage at that point and if its not working out we will date other people.
i think that's wise, busymommy. you have to keep your options open...
Awww!
congratulations to them!
oh, when i went to see les mis, before the show the host guy got up to say happy birthdays and happy anniversaries and all that, and there was one couple who were both celebrating their 79th birthdays - and they were newlyweds. :D
wow, that's pretty amazing too!
Too cute!
that's really sweet
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home