Christmas Quote of the Day

He hadn't stopped Christmas from coming - it came! Somehow or other, it came just the same!
-How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Labels: Christmas quotes, Grinch, happy thoughts
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.

Labels: Christmas quotes, Grinch, happy thoughts
10 Comments:
I like Max. He was a cute reindeer.
yeah, and i like how he's strong enough to keep BOTH the grinch AND his loaded-down sleigh from falling off the cliff they were dangling from, hehe :)
...and yay for Christmas coming without fail! :)
The Whos sure get Christmas, don't they? :)
:)
max is great.
you can't keep Christmas from coming. ha! take that, sancho!
I wonder if he's seen this movie...
he actually likes it, if i remember right.
i think he does. probably because he can relate (except for that whole last part). he likes all these shows that we grew up with. it's kind of cute actually, especially how much he likes charlie brown.
that is cute :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home