Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Quote of the Day


Mekka lekka hi, mekka hiney ho. Mekka lekka hi, mekka ho ho ho.


-Jambi, Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas

Labels:

5 Comments:

At December 19, 2007 at 11:18 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

lol, before I read this, I thought, "Where have I seen that head before?" :D

 
At December 20, 2007 at 8:04 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i figured anyone mel's age had to know pee wee's playhouse

 
At December 20, 2007 at 3:00 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

At first glance I thought it was from the movie "Big." :)

 
At December 20, 2007 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Chris G said...

Big was on TV tonight...weird.

 
At December 21, 2007 at 4:51 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

do-do-do-do do-do-do-do ;)

(twilight zone song, in case you couldn't figure it out in print;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home