Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Quote of the Day


(singing) I'll be Joe for Christmas...


-Lowell Mather, Wings

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At December 18, 2007 at 6:21 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

this isn't the scout quote, just in case you're wondering

 
At December 18, 2007 at 9:57 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

I was wondering, thanks for clarifying. :) But again it's a movie I've never heard of. ;)

 
At December 18, 2007 at 9:57 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

sounds interesting though...

 
At December 18, 2007 at 10:28 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

not a movie - it's a tv series from the '90s. haven't you ever seen it? if only nick at nite would air it!!!! it's one of my all-time favorites

 
At December 19, 2007 at 11:48 AM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

oh, lol, yes, I've heard of it. But I don't think I ever saw a full episode (maybe why I was so confused;) ...but one time Will Smith (I think) said "like white folks watch 'Wings'" implying that we all like it -- but I remember thinking he was wrong b/c I don't watch it much (but I'm sure I'd like it if I did;)

 
At December 19, 2007 at 2:58 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

it was a good show. and who what guy wouldn't want to be joe? the man looks dang good and he's 50!

 
At December 19, 2007 at 3:52 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

yeah, he does look good. it's tim daly, in case you're wondering, chel.

 
At December 19, 2007 at 11:21 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

thanks :) -- I've heard of him at least! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home