Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Quote of the Day


I dedicate this house to the Griswold Family Christmas...


-Clark, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Labels:

11 Comments:

At December 8, 2007 at 5:40 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

never seen it

 
At December 8, 2007 at 6:22 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

seriously?

 
At December 9, 2007 at 12:53 AM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

Yay! I just watched this tonight! (while I put up my mom's Christmas tree with my brother, his gf & her daughter -- it was fun:) It's such a hilarious classic. My brother & I are thinking of creating a facebook quiz for it. :) Another great quote from the movie: "If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now." :))

 
At December 9, 2007 at 12:39 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

never seen any of the national lampoon's

 
At December 9, 2007 at 1:07 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

christmas vacation is the only one i like

 
At December 9, 2007 at 1:07 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

But I had Pinkpiglet watch it & she didn't like it or think it was funny, which made me sad. :( But then, she also doesn't like "The Office" or think it's funny.

 
At December 9, 2007 at 6:08 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

who just doesn't like 'the office'?

 
At December 9, 2007 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Chris G said...

Oh..I could quote this movie all night...nothing sad here Mel... I'd watcht it :)

Clark...the little lights- they aren't twinkling. Yes, I know- thanks for noticing Al :D

 
At December 9, 2007 at 10:35 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At December 10, 2007 at 7:51 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

the head sewn to the carpet line is a really good one. i'd forgotten that.

 
At December 10, 2007 at 8:12 AM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

know, mel, i didn't get it either, but i was very disappointed (and also felt a bit guilty since i insisted they'd like it if they just gave it a chance:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home