Why I Love My Didder
She gave me the Third Day Christmas CD for Christmas! (yes, I know it's not Christmas yet, but if she waited until then, I couldn't listen to it)
Labels: Christmas songs, Melilot
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
She gave me the Third Day Christmas CD for Christmas! (yes, I know it's not Christmas yet, but if she waited until then, I couldn't listen to it)
Labels: Christmas songs, Melilot
14 Comments:
that was very nice of her (on both counts:)
i just listened to it and i really like it :D
how could you not? it's Third Day! ;)
speaking of your didder, where the heck is she? i'm missing her!
i don't know - she was busy all day yesterday, but i thought she'd be here thursday
what was i busy doing on wednesday?
oh - now i remember
good thing i read your blog too, mel, cuz that sure didn't help us out any! :))
i love your didder, too, didder :)
WOW...
cuz she got me that cd, too
hehe, nice :)
isn't she great?
well... i didn't get one though... ;) (yeah, she's pretty great -- and humble:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home