Question
Does it count as ministry if you really don't want to do it?
Labels: church, I'm a bad person, questions
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Does it count as ministry if you really don't want to do it?
Labels: church, I'm a bad person, questions
4 Comments:
good question... i think it depends on why you're doing it then??
because (i'm such a whiner) when the very nice lady who's organizing it called, i was having a very bad day in the midst of a very bad week in the midst of a very bad month (of which she was not aware), and i just wanted her (and everyone else) to go away, so i said yes.
i'm so not getting a crown in Heaven for this one...
you shouldn't have said yes - now you just sound like mom
i know. and now my penance is that i have to do that which i signed up for
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home