Pony Express Only Took 10 Days
I found a present for Scout at target.com. It said "2-6 weeks for delivery". Well, that's cutting it very close, but it's something she really wants, and it's not her only present, so even if it's late, she'll still have something to open on Christmas. And she's old enough to understand. So anyway, I decided to go ahead and order it, knowing that there was a possibility it might get here late.
I place the order, hit "send", and then (not before), it says, "Due to ship December 28. May arrive January 2" They couldn't tell me that before I ordered it?
Labels: Christmas gifts, stupid people
5 Comments:
that's really annoying! it must be b/c of the holidays?? usually they give a long range but it doesn't take long at all...
i'm still holding out hope that it will ship sooner. it's not one of those must-have items that will likely be back-ordered
that is so stupid and rude. have you written to complain yet?
i should, although i don't think they'll care
I swear some websites just don't have any common courtesy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home