Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Sister Made Me Sad

Melilot suggested we go to the Third Day/Jars of Clay Christmas concert. So we were all excited and I searched the entire Internet for concert information. When I finally found it, we learned that the concert is sold out. Now we're sad.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At November 11, 2007 at 8:12 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

aw, I'm sorry... I just talked to mel & she feels sad too, if it makes you feel any better... I suggested a free sonicflood concert this thursday, but she says it wouldn't really be free cuz she'd have to pay to drive here & back :(

 
At November 11, 2007 at 8:13 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

(glad you're blogging again though, hobbitsister -- we missed you this weekend!)

 
At November 11, 2007 at 8:30 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

and gas is way expensive

 
At November 11, 2007 at 10:48 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

i know :( ...and it's probably going to go up again for thanksgiving weekend when i'm going to chicago :( (that frown is for the gas, not for going to chicago;)

 
At November 12, 2007 at 9:53 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i love chicago! it's my favorite city. you're going to ed debevic's, aren't you? :)

 
At November 12, 2007 at 4:15 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

hehe, i didn't even think of that -- i'll have to suggest it if it isn't too expensive (although my birthday's over, so they won't be able to sing to me;)

 
At November 12, 2007 at 4:38 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i bet they'd sing if you ask them to

 
At November 12, 2007 at 9:27 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

hmm, not sure I want to ask...

 
At November 13, 2007 at 3:04 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

your friends want to, though.

i'm so sad! (and i'm sorry i mad you sad with me. :( )

 
At November 13, 2007 at 3:08 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

you mad me sad?

 
At November 13, 2007 at 6:34 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

hehehe :D

 
At November 14, 2007 at 9:24 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

shut up

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home