Friday, November 16, 2007

Consumer Complaint

Why don't they make unscented dryer sheets in the generic brands?

Labels:

8 Comments:

At November 16, 2007 at 5:20 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

i dunno...

 
At November 16, 2007 at 5:20 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

you should call & complain -- or invent them :)

 
At November 16, 2007 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

We have them here but you guys don't have that store. They're really nice- just as effective as Bounce. You'll just have to stock up the next time you come!

 
At November 17, 2007 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I just saw this in the news and I found it interesting because I'm pretty sure that it will be put differently in your news. It's funny that we can live so close to each other but get two such different accounts on world news.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2007/11/17/climate-change.html?ref=rss

 
At November 17, 2007 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

oh the link didn't work. I'll split it in two and then you'll just have to cut and paste it to look at it.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/
2007/11/17/climate-change.html?
ref=rss

Not that I'm trying to bring up the discussion again ( :) ) but I just thought this was a good example of the news that we get here.

 
At November 17, 2007 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I looked on Fox news and could only find an article on it under Australian news way at the bottom of the page. On CBC it was one of the leading stories. Do you guys not hear environmental news on a regular basis?

 
At November 17, 2007 at 4:37 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

we hear this kind of environmental news all the time.

 
At November 17, 2007 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

oh okay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home