A Work in Progress
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
7 Comments:
one of my favorite Christmas movies! ...I keep meaning to buy it, but they overcharge for it, especially at Christmas time
maybe you can find it half price after Christmas (although i have trouble finding DVDs or books)
i got it for $6 the day after thanksgiving
show-off :P
(I wanted to look at DVDs somewhere, but after our all-nighter, pinkpiglet & her hubby just wanted to go home & sleep;)
are you planning on giving it to me as a Christmas present? (only kidding!;)
I used this movie for a presentation in a college psychology class once :)
(it was about child development:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home