Friday, October 05, 2007

Why We Sang "I Feel Pretty"


Melilot mentioned in my musical blog that we sang "I Feel Pretty" to the girls on Sunday. I'm sure you are all dying to know why. It was the Twins' final game of the season and we had a friendly wager going . If the Twins won, I'd consider ordering pizza for supper, and Mel and I would get to sing "I Feel Pretty". If the Twins lost, we'd have to have Barney wallpaper on our computers for 24 hours. We were all very, very happy that the Twins won. So thank you, Joe Mauer and friends!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 5, 2007 at 7:11 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

that's an interesting bet... (*raised eyebrow emoticon*;)

 
At October 6, 2007 at 6:33 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

yes, thank you, thank you, michael cuddyer and friends!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home