To Whom It May Concern (You Know Who You Are):
Nobody likes those peanut butter candies in the orange and black wrappers. They're nasty and gross. The kids pass them off to their parents, but Mom and Dad don't want them, either. Just thought I'd let you know.
Labels: eeewww
12 Comments:
i never got enough milky ways
well you have to deal with it cuz that's what your getting :p :D
and yeah they are really gross
:( ... guess I'll have to take them back to the store and exchange them for some milky ways...
i love the smell of trick-or-treat bags
Halloween's my favorite holiday :D
halloween or your birthday? ;)
we should trick or treat at john travolta's house. he passes out full-size candy bars.
My mom's always passed out lunch sacks with several (say, 7?) different kinds of candy in them, and it's the good kind of candy -- the peanut butter -- j/k, milky way, snickers, starbust, that kind of thing -- so our house is popular. She usually gets like 50 trick-or-treaters. And when we were younger, we used to decorate all the sacks too (we drew different Halloween pics on them:) -- it was a lot of fun (I know, I know -- we're big nerds:)
what I'm saying is that you should come trick-or-treating at my mom's house :D
tell your mom we'll be there! :)
yesss! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home