Friday, October 05, 2007

Three Wishes

If I had three wishes, I would wish that I could take a nap and not have to wake up until I wasn't tired anymore.
That would be my other two wishes, too.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At October 6, 2007 at 12:39 AM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

I'd say that's a sure sign you're sleep-deprived!

 
At October 6, 2007 at 7:16 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i definitely am.

 
At October 8, 2007 at 8:14 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

i hear ya

 
At October 8, 2007 at 9:43 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

where's that genie?

 
At October 8, 2007 at 10:47 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

m set him free

 
At October 9, 2007 at 10:20 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

oh yeah, i forgot about that

 
At October 9, 2007 at 12:59 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

m? I thought a did??

 
At October 9, 2007 at 2:18 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

(one of busy's old posts about her son)

 
At October 10, 2007 at 5:06 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

oic :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home