A Work in Progress
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
7 Comments:
yeah, that would be a great career (don't give up, erma!;) ... although, have you seen/heard hanson lately? they don't have long hair & don't sing songs like mmmbop -- I think with songs like that they were destined to become dated though ;)
oh, and by the way, thank you very much for putting a song of which I know none of the words (besides "mmmbop") into my head!
the oldest one almost died recently. but he didn't.
oh, i didn't know that -- what happened?
are there words other than 'mmmbop'?
yes - 'shooby shooby shooby'
it was some health thing and he had to have an operation. (i don't keep track of them - it was just on the yahoo news page.)
either way, who wants it stuck in their head?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home