I'm Sick
And my throat hurts and my body aches and my head is throbbing and I just want to lie down and not have to be mom or anybody else for a week.
Labels: things that could make me die
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
And my throat hurts and my body aches and my head is throbbing and I just want to lie down and not have to be mom or anybody else for a week.
Labels: things that could make me die
10 Comments:
yeah, you need your rest -- it's the most effective way to get rid of a cold... where's your hubby? can he be mom while you sleep? :)
i decided yesterday (and several other days) that i don't want to be a mom. i was asked to babysit and i said no cuz i was too tired. you can't say that when it's your own kids. so forget that.
i'm just really really really hoping it's not strep
now i'm pretty sure it's not strep, but it's still icky and i want to lie down. and i think i'm allergic to my medicine, because it made my tongue puffy.
I'm glad it's not strep, but a puffy tongue does sound icky -- and reminds me of the curse at 12 Grimmauld Place in DH ;)
(I know how you like that everything makes me think of HP, hobbitsister, so I had to tell you -- even if it is a bit of a stretch;)
puffy tongue is not good. and it would be really weird if you had strep, cuz knock on wood we 3 have always been immune to it.
i had strep once, and it's definitely different from a sore throat. i thought this was heading that way, but thankfully it didn't. now i just have a dry cough and a deep sexy voice.
oooh! ;)
really? you had strep? huh. never knew that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home