Can Anyone Help?
Somewhere (Isaiah?) there's a Bible verse that says something about God writing our names on His hand. I need it for church on Sunday, but I can't find it. Biblegateway isn't helping. Anybody have any idea?
Labels: questions
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Somewhere (Isaiah?) there's a Bible verse that says something about God writing our names on His hand. I need it for church on Sunday, but I can't find it. Biblegateway isn't helping. Anybody have any idea?
Labels: questions
3 Comments:
if Bible gateway's not helping, then i don't know if i can
Were you looking for Isa. 44:5?
"This one will say, 'I am the LORD'S'; And that one will call on the name of Jacob; And another will write on his hand, 'Belonging to the LORD,' And will name Israel's name with honor.
i'm guessing that must be the one, chris, but for some reason that's not quite how i remember it. i think it will work, though. thank you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home