Remember Etiquette?
Today throughout the course of the service at our very small church, 4 different cell phones went off at various times. When the 4th one rang, I started to wonder if some big traumatic thing had happened. Thankfully it hadn't, but don't cell phones come with vibrate settings anymore?
Labels: things that annoy me
5 Comments:
wow... though our worship leader reminds us to turn them off at the begining of the service.
I always put mine on vibrate; I guess people just forget (I always remember b/c I'd be mortified if it went off during the service!)... but you'd think the first ring would cause the owners of the other 3 (and several other cell phone users) to double-check theirs...
that's ridiculous. i don't even turn mine on til after church on sundays.
That's pretty bad considering the size of your church. I hope they were all medical emergencies.
4 is bad in any church (like chel said, you'd think they'd turn them off after the 1st one rang), but in a church our size, it's really bad.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home