Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Blogging Friend

Erma has started a blog, and so far none of her friends has signed up (it takes awhile, Erma). I'm sure she doesn't want us taking it over, especially once her friends come along, but if you'd like to take a look, here it is:
http://www.mauerfan7.blogspot.com/

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At September 23, 2007 at 7:06 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

way to go, erma! (and I checked it out, btw -- so funny how she sounds like mel -- I told mel she couldn't deny her influence on her anymore;)

 
At September 23, 2007 at 7:44 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

what? *batting eyelashes*

 
At September 26, 2007 at 8:57 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

I'm gonna post if thats okay with Erma. I'll try to be "cool", but I'm pretty sure pregnancy killed those genes dead!

 
At September 27, 2007 at 2:46 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i think she'd be happy if you posted, even though you're totally not cool (guilty by association with me, i'm afraid)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home