A Mystery
I found Erma's friend Manatee's cell phone number in the refrigerator. Why?
Labels: friends, what the heck?
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
I found Erma's friend Manatee's cell phone number in the refrigerator. Why?
Labels: friends, what the heck?
7 Comments:
in case she needs to get a snack at the exact same time she needs to call manatee. it's really a time saver.
oh...now it all makes sense. thank you for clearing that up :)
speaking of snacks - i need one
or could she have frozen the number like you freeze books -- oh, wait, that'd be the freezer... i got nothin'
See- Chelly- I was thinking exactly the same thing...
maybe it's just moderately sad or scary - not quite freezer-worthy, but almost.
that might be it -- but now I wonder why it's sad?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home