Monday, September 17, 2007

The Mustard Story


(in order to protect her anonymity, I have temporarily changed Erma's name to Bud)

My friend Bud was trying to put mustard on her hamburger. She squeezed the bottle. She shook the bottle. She pounded the bottom of the bottle. Nothing worked. Then I asked, "Did you twist open the top?"

No, Bud hadn't.
I love my friend Bud.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At September 17, 2007 at 6:48 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

go bud.
(but who just uses mustard?)

 
At September 17, 2007 at 7:31 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

I can so relate to not twisting the bottle until someone intervenes (only it's usually not mustard:)

 
At September 17, 2007 at 10:26 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Look at the effort she went to, though. Bud is a dedicated mustard fan:)

 
At September 19, 2007 at 6:14 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

hehe, I just noticed -- I like how you said "protect her anonymity" instead of "protect her identity" ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home