Friday, September 14, 2007

God Just Saved Me From Dying

I was going to light a candle, and I had a box of matches. I struck the match on the side of the box, but it looked like nothing happened. So I touched the match to the strikey area to try again, when all of a sudden, POOF! Now there's this big burn hole in the side of the matchbox, and thank God the matches inside didn't ignite.
And I'm alive to tell about it, because God is taking care of me.

(you should be very thankful, Didder)

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At September 14, 2007 at 6:55 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

yikes! That's scary! (I'm glad you're still alive too!:)

 
At September 14, 2007 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Matches are so scary! I'm glad you're ok!

 
At September 14, 2007 at 9:51 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

i am very thankful. but how scary!

 
At September 14, 2007 at 11:00 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

it was very, very scary. fire is not my favorite thing in the world.

 
At September 16, 2007 at 10:29 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Please, please buy a lighter:)

 
At September 16, 2007 at 11:01 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i'm afraid of lighters, too, even those big long ones where your hand is 12" away from the flame.

 
At September 17, 2007 at 11:47 AM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

I've never had that problem with matches... (but I am always kind of scared I'm going to drop the match or candle upside down... and then once I think that, I suddenly feel like I can't keep it steady no matter how hard I try, haha!;)

 
At September 17, 2007 at 3:44 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

i like the long lighters

 
At September 17, 2007 at 7:38 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

like every time I come up the stairs at my condo, I have to try so hard not to pull the fire alarm b/c it's next to the doorbell and it's so tempting! (no, I don't ring my own doorbell, but it's a fire alarm & I know I shouldn't, so it's so tempting!)

 
At September 18, 2007 at 2:42 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

autoemlinda likes to ring your doorbell - generally when she's leaving

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home