Saturday, September 08, 2007

Fortunately/Unfortunately

Fortunately, I have a pair of really cute brown boots, and now that it's fall, I can wear them again.
Unfortunately, I can only wear them for about 2 hours at a time, because then my feet hurt (the things we do to look cute...)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At September 9, 2007 at 12:19 AM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

I have black ones and I'm excited, too. I just figure when I have to change shoes that it just gives me a reason to buy MORE SHOES!!! Yay shoes!!!

 
At September 9, 2007 at 1:14 AM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

I like the way you think, busymommy. And I can so relate to this post, hobbitsister. I just wear them anyway and walk with a limp, which is even more attractive. ;)

 
At September 9, 2007 at 7:58 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

great thinking, busy!

 
At September 9, 2007 at 7:28 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

i was just gonna say that chelle wears them anyway :)

 
At September 10, 2007 at 5:39 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home