Conditioner
Recently I tried a new shampoo & conditioner, because I had a coupon. So I chose the "anti-frizz" kind. It claims it puts an end to pyramid-shaped hair. This sounded like a good idea, since my hair is really thick and tends to poof out too much for my liking.
I've used them for a week, and not a day has gone by that I haven't ended up pulling my hair back in a ponytail or some such thing. Why? Because otherwise I'd look like Hermione Granger (1st movie) or Monica Geller-Bing in the Bahamas.
I think I should write and complain.
Labels: things that annoy me
11 Comments:
post gave me a coupon for free stuff when i complained about honeycomb
except you don't want their free product cuz you don't like it! so dumb... anyway, I have frizzy hair too, and I like Origins Knot-Free shampoo & conditioner. It costs a bit more though. I was so excited to get it today though b/c Younkers had their goodwill sale which means you get 20% off anything (even makeup and stuff that doesn't usually go on sale) when you bring in clothes to donate -- so I got to drop off some of my old clothes too! ...anyway, I highly recommend the Origins :)
oh, one more note about the shampoo & conditioner -- I don't need to use any other products when I use these -- just shampoo/condition and go! (I don't even blow-dry) And it's still nice and calm & straight. :)
i like wash & go hair
me too :) I'm so not motivated to do anything else (although I do like it when I "style" it -- just too much work;)
i just got mine cut today, but it's too short, which means it has to be styled or it looks like a helmet. :(
it looks like a helmet?! wow, that IS short! i wish i could see it!
i just really, really want to see you (mel) in helmet hair. i could use a good laugh.
You should complain and then donate the free stuff to the homeless shelter. Also, I hate my new haircut so I have been wearing a ponytail for the last two weeks.
ponytails are essential for diaper changing! But oh I hate ponytails- too many ponytails for too long! I'll have to see if I can find the Origins stuff in Canada. So far I like the Pantene Sleek stuff but with my crazy hair, I still have to style. And Mel, you must take a picture of the helmet hair! I just can't imagine it!
I keep forgetting you have it, so yeah, you need to send us a picture! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home