Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Scout's Latest Observation

"Somehow, when I'm jumping on the bed, I can't help smiling."

Labels:

13 Comments:

At August 29, 2007 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Chris G said...

She is still so one of my favorite people, ever!

 
At August 30, 2007 at 3:40 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

i haven't done it in quite sometime, but i can see how it would be quite impossible to jump on a bed with a frown

 
At August 30, 2007 at 4:14 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

it's like skipping - try doing that without smiling

and thanks, mr. chris - she smiled when you said that :)

 
At August 30, 2007 at 4:18 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

it would look kind of funny to see someone jumping on the bed with a big frowny face

 
At August 30, 2007 at 5:00 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

true, that's a very good point... I think we all need to do it more often then... ;)

 
At August 30, 2007 at 7:02 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

though i wouldn't recommend it on my bed. that slanted ceiling can be a bit of a bugger.

 
At August 31, 2007 at 12:21 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Isn't it sad how infrequently adults do things that just make you smile?

 
At August 31, 2007 at 3:20 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

we should change that

 
At September 1, 2007 at 1:18 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

i hopscotch every time i come across one and enjoy that immensely

 
At September 1, 2007 at 6:24 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i always hopscotch, too. and i try to keep some change in the car in case i happen by a lemonade stand.

 
At September 1, 2007 at 6:25 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

erma and i tried jumping on the bed without smiling today. it's possible, but it's really, really no fun.
and busy sent me a cute picture of m and z jumping on the bed and smiling - so it must be true.

 
At September 1, 2007 at 7:54 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

I read the girls posts to the boys and whatever the girls say goes at our house:)

 
At September 3, 2007 at 5:01 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

Ever since reading this post, I've been thinking of other activities that are very difficult to not smile while doing... so far, I've come up with riding roller coasters and pillow-fighting and dancing to Thriller with friends and I can't remember what else... (but isn't Scout profound? She really got me thinking! And Mel pointed out that we should make a point to do those activities more often;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home