Note to My Fellow Shoppers
If you and your cart are taking up the entire aisle, and someone comes up behind you and politely says, "Excuse me," what they are actually saying is "Get the heck out of my way!!!" Don't just stand there like you didn't hear them.
Labels: stupid people, things that annoy me
16 Comments:
maybe they have a hearing impairment??
but i also hate it when you're looking at something and someone invades your space to look at the same thing and basically just pushes you out of the way... don't they notice/understand my glare and/or sigh and/or "oh-kay..." under my breath? (sigh...)
i'd go for the hearing impairment excuse, except that this happens all the time, even when i speak loudly and clearly
and i hate that, too
yes, i completely agree with you :)
haven't you already blogged this?
if i have, nobody listened
shyoot, it wasn't one of us, was it?! I think I'd get out of your way... ;)
no - i know y'all are too polite :)
yay hobbitsister joining the :) club!
:)
i didn't know i wasn't a member.
you may have been. you just don't do faces as often as me and chelley.
:D
Should it be "Chelley and me," Mel? On a related note, if I didn't already have the name of Chelleybutton, I might choose the name AuntJosephine... ;)
chelley and me
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home