Monday, August 27, 2007

Movie Review: The Pursuit of Happyness


This was a good (but not necessarily great) movie, albeit a predictable one. It's nice to see a true story about someone who's really down and out but keeps fighting and trying to make it. I love Will Smith, and his son Jaden did a great job.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 4:22 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

i love will smith

 
At August 27, 2007 at 6:01 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

me too, although he's a bit skinny in this movie (understandably so)... i really liked this movie but probably wouldn't buy it

 
At August 27, 2007 at 6:01 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

his daughter's gonna be in a movie soon too, i think -- both kids are so cute! and funny! :)

 
At August 27, 2007 at 6:01 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

must be genes, i guess ;)

 
At August 27, 2007 at 6:02 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

sorry about all the comments!

 
At August 27, 2007 at 6:44 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

enrique thought smith looked like jesse jackson in this movie

 
At August 27, 2007 at 11:48 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

I heard Will and Jada couldn't have looked prouder at the Academy Awards. (Wait...I think I heard that from you:)

 
At August 28, 2007 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I have a lot of respect for that family. At least I haven't heard anything negative about them and in what I've seen in interviews (which, really, is not a lot) they seem to have good heads on their shoulders. And such cute kids!!

 
At August 28, 2007 at 9:08 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i saw jaden on an interview, and he said he thought this movie was going to be funny (because his dad makes funny movies and it had the word 'happy' in it). he wasn't happy when he found out it was seriou and he'd have to cry.

 
At August 28, 2007 at 9:21 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

seriou - are you french or something?

 
At August 28, 2007 at 10:47 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

oops. i guess i was having a french moment

 
At August 29, 2007 at 6:56 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

you would

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home