Movie Preview!

The sequel to National Treasure is slated to come out in December. Scout and I are extremely excited. This one centers around Lincoln's assassination.
And Riley Poole is in it - we love him!
Labels: movies
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.

Labels: movies
12 Comments:
What else is he in? ...or I could imdb him, I guess... ;)
failure to launch and some short-lived tv show about teachers
oh, i think i remember that tv show being advertised ;) ...i didn't like failure to launch though (what i saw of it on a flight, at least)
yay! national treasure is a great movie. and i love riley, too! he was gonna be a botw sometime, but i don't have those anymore. :(
usually i groan when i hear a movie's going to have a sequel. but i loved this one so much i think it could have potential (i shouldn't get my hopes up too high, though)
Hey! I actually watched the pilot to the teacher show because I had the flu and I recognized him. He is just cute.
failure to launch wasn't all that great, imo
i watched the pilot of the teacher show, too (which i think was called 'teachers'), cuz he's so cute :)
He reminds me of someone else, but I'm not sure who...
'teachers' - what a clever name for a show about teachers :)
About as clever as the show was.
why it's no longer on, I guess...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home