More Cultural Context
At youth group, we also talked about King David having 5 or 6 wives. Elephant said, "David was a playa'!"
Labels: Elephant
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
At youth group, we also talked about King David having 5 or 6 wives. Elephant said, "David was a playa'!"
Labels: Elephant
8 Comments:
did you tell her that solomon far surpassed him?
we mentioned solomon, but they don't think he's a playa' - they think he's creepy
So... what's the difference, according to them?
haha (trying to cut back on the lols, you know)
I never meant to make people STOP using lol's; I was just making an observation. :)
apparently 5 or 6 isn't so bad. but i'd have to agree that 1000 is rather creepy.
Yup creeeeeepy. Although he was a king, but still, there weren't that many people in the world back then, he had a significant part of the population as his wives. Poor Joe on the street can't get a girl because the king has all of them!
I think there must be some girl out there now with too many husbands then, cuz I'm having a hard time finding a guy! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home