A Work in Progress
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
9 Comments:
wow! that's the excitingiest story! at first i read it $20, and was really happy for you. but $120!!! that's awesome!
one hundred and twenty dollars?!? how on earth do you lose that much money and not know it! but what a treat to find it!! (you could treat us all to ice cream now;)
we would have figured it out very soon, but it was thrilling to open the washing machine and keep finding bill after bill... (it was all tens and twenties)
just don't report me for money laundering :)
haha, very cute :)
I won't report you if you treat me to ice cream... ;)
deal :)
I'll be there Labor Day weekend... :D
oh how fun to be 10s and 20s!
oh, and money laundering? you're such a dork.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home