Couplehood
Actual conversation between my husband and me.
Enrique: Oh, You Who Know Everything, I'm trying to think of the name of an '80s metal band.
Me: Any '80s metal band, or a specific one?
Enrique: A specific one.
Me: What did they sing?
Enrique: I don't know.
Me: Who was in it?
Enrique: I don't know.
Me: So what exactly are you trying to figure out? Is it Aerosmith? Guns & Roses?
Enrique: No - I just am picturing this group and it's bugging me because I can't think of their name.
Me: Whitesnake? Motley Crue?
Enrique (heading towards the computer): I'm going to Google it.
Me (calling after him): In order to use a search engine, you have to give them something to search.
Enrique (returning a couple of minutes later): Poison
Me: That's what you needed to know? Are you happy now?
Enrique: Yep
Me: Sometimes it amazes me that you ever got married.
Labels: Enrique, marriage, venus and mars
8 Comments:
sounds like our house!
:D
Google saves yet another marriage...
at my office meeting today, they asked what we did before we had google -- i really have no idea! so hard to imagine now! (just like cell phones)
imdb has helped prevent a lot of sleepless nights, too
very true
How did we ever live without the internet?
I don't think I got any more things done...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home