WOW!
I just found out there's such a thing as a Donny Osmond calendar!

Don't we live in a happy world?
Labels: Donny Osmond, happy thoughts
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
I just found out there's such a thing as a Donny Osmond calendar!

Labels: Donny Osmond, happy thoughts
14 Comments:
um, I guess....
ooh - that's so mormon of you.
i wonder if you get it the sameplace that old lady at the home gets her rick springfield calendar every year.
is her rick springfield calendar really new every year, or is it the one from 1983?
'Member that time I tried to win you a birthday phone call from Donny and you tried to win me tickets to see David Cassidy at the casino? Do you think they have a David Cassidy calendar?
they just might - try googling it :)
so is that the calendar you're getting next year?
Like she can wait that long...
i was figuring y'all would get it for me
i just found out it's only available in europe :(
I didn't know the European calendar was that different from ours. Go figure...
you have to buy it with pounds, and they won't ship overseas
that's really sad! would you like me to go to europe to get it for you?
would you please?
(another reason for you to go back to holsby)
but of course! you pay for the trip and i'll pay for the calendar
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home