Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Labels: trivia
posted by hobbitsister @ 7:35 PM 7 Comments
how appropriate ;) ... my friend's high school song was the song from Rocky :))
Our grad class had "Eye of the Tiger" from Rocky as our song!
i remember our cheerleaders doing a pom pom dance to 'eye of the tiger'
Wow, I didn't know it was so popular! We always teased her about it. :) (because it was such a tiny school too)
wow - a pom pom dance
it was totally gnarly
I am so not old enough for this post...:P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
how appropriate ;) ... my friend's high school song was the song from Rocky :))
Our grad class had "Eye of the Tiger" from Rocky as our song!
i remember our cheerleaders doing a pom pom dance to 'eye of the tiger'
Wow, I didn't know it was so popular! We always teased her about it. :) (because it was such a tiny school too)
wow - a pom pom dance
it was totally gnarly
I am so not old enough for this post...:P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home