Sad but True Story

Yesterday I saw a woman who looked like Fred Flintstone. I wish I was making this up, but I'm not. She had a stockier build and really short black hair. And she was wearing an orange v-neck sleeveless blouse with a brown collar and a brown speck design. I thought, "Oh, honey, choose a different shirt!"
Labels: trivia
16 Comments:
You should nominate her for What Not To Wear. That'll be difficult, of course, since you don't know her, but Stacy & Clinton wouldn't be afraid to tell her that. :) (and help her make better fashion choices!;)
sometimes you just wonder if people own mirrors (i think she would have looked just fine in a different shirt)
i like it better when you say things like 'i saw steven spielberg at work today' or 'i saw the guy who plays nicolas on general hospital at work today.' those are better stories.
should i have said "i saw fred flintstone at work today"?
well yeah, but that's not the point. the point is that i like it better when i don't have to feel sorry for the people you see.
How do you people know that she wasn't TRYING to look like Fred Flinstone? I mean, maybe that was the look she was going for.
that could be - after all, the flintstones are the modern stone age family
in which case it's still sad, busymommy ;)
i saw professor trelawney on my way home just now
how come i never see george clooney?
lol, that's awesome -- i wanna see prof trelawney! she's so funny!
on Saturday I'll probably be able to tell you I saw her (and many other HP characters;)
That's why we have "Lists," Hobbitsister... they're guys we know we'll never see; otherwise... ! ;)
Wait a second...I thought only married people had lists! Not that I have one, I'm just saying:D
Details, details... (no hurt in making them early, is there?;)
:D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home