Perspective

It's pretty sad when you're excited to get up at 6:30 because it means you're sleeping in.
Labels: things that make me cry
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.

Labels: things that make me cry
8 Comments:
Wow, I really cannot relate to that... ;)
hey, i get excited to sleep in til 5:30
and what's really sad is, when you're finally lucky enough to get an 8:00 morning (which i look forward to for days), i'm so used to getting up earlier that i do anyways
Remember high-school where you could sleep until 11:00 on the weekends?
But I thought you guys were on summer vacation, Hobbitsister... (that's about the time I get up now, busymommy! haha!)
school is out, but i still have to work
'i'm so used to getting up earlier that i do anyways.' - yeah, i can't relate to that. i still sleep til 11:00 (or later if i can) on weekends i have off.
me too, mel (i mean during the school year when i'm working during the week;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home