For All You Naysayers Out There (I Love You, Mom)
The weather here isn't humid. It's tropical.
Labels: I hate winter
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
The weather here isn't humid. It's tropical.
Labels: I hate winter
8 Comments:
remind me not to go to the tropics
yeah, I didn't really like Florida's weather when I was there for that reason... it's humid/close to tropical here too today :(
i love tropical!!!!!!!!!
oh, so you were saying it's tropical like you like it??
i love tropical weather. i belong in florida, but my family is here, so here i am.
aww, how sweet :) ...but yeah, you definitely don't share a brain with your didder on that! ;)
no - she and mom like it in the 70s. but i understand their dislike of hot weather, because i feel the same about winter.
And you live in Minnesota. Wow, that IS love. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home