Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Labels: ice cream, special days
posted by hobbitsister @ 10:47 PM 11 Comments
Yay! As if I needed an excuse...
(maybe I could get somebody to finally go to Cold Stone with me so I can use my gift certificate...)
national ice cream day is my favorite!!! :D(i said i'd go to cold stone w/you chelley!)
that's a rather long trip for just one day, even if it is national ice cream day...
since when is 5 hours too far to drive for ice cream?
good point. and actually it's less than that, so yay!
and you can stop at the elvis mcdonald's for a cone on the way
do they have twist cones there? lots of McDonald's don't anymore, and it really irks me...
(I'd probably classify it as a minor pet peeve;)
that's so sad! they have to be twist cones!
oh, and i don't know if the elvis mcdonalds has them
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
11 Comments:
Yay! As if I needed an excuse...
(maybe I could get somebody to finally go to Cold Stone with me so I can use my gift certificate...)
national ice cream day is my favorite!!! :D
(i said i'd go to cold stone w/you chelley!)
that's a rather long trip for just one day, even if it is national ice cream day...
since when is 5 hours too far to drive for ice cream?
good point. and actually it's less than that, so yay!
and you can stop at the elvis mcdonald's for a cone on the way
do they have twist cones there? lots of McDonald's don't anymore, and it really irks me...
(I'd probably classify it as a minor pet peeve;)
that's so sad! they have to be twist cones!
oh, and i don't know if the elvis mcdonalds has them
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home