I Love Didder

At her half-price sale, she got the Stephen Baldwin book (The Unusual Suspect) for me! :)
But now I have to finish The Hobbit before I can read it. :(
But now I have to finish The Hobbit before I can read it. :(
Labels: Melilot
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.

Labels: Melilot
9 Comments:
aw, that's nice! :)
look at it as extra motivation. it was my motivation to finish whatever it was that i was reading when i first got it.
and i love her because she was still my friend after i returned from the smelly, smelly bowling alley (although she was 70 miles away from me when she said that)
and you were stinky and smelly from vacuuming and i was still your friend
yes, you were still my 70 miles away friend
boy, hobbitsister, you often smell bad, don't you? ;)
you're a good 70-miles-away friend, mel :)
i really am
i don't often smell bad - they were the same day. i was stinky and smelly from vacuuming, but i was taking the girls bowling in an hour, and i know how smelly and gross the bowling alley is, so i waited until after that to take a shower (but i did take one - i don't smell anymore)
that's good! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home