Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cowboys and Ice Cream

At Mount Rushmore, I saw a little boy sitting on a wall eating a really big ice cream cone. The boy was wearing a bandanna and a cowboy hat and looked absolutely adorable - kind of Norman Rockwellesque. I wanted so badly to take a picture of him, but I didn't.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At June 19, 2007 at 10:28 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

yeah, that might be kind of awkward if the parents saw you :)

 
At June 19, 2007 at 11:08 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

that's what i figured - too bad, though.

 
At June 21, 2007 at 2:24 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

you should've asked them

 
At June 21, 2007 at 2:59 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

they would have thought i was a creepy stalker person

 
At June 21, 2007 at 8:16 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

or they would've thought their kid was cute

 
At June 22, 2007 at 4:36 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

only if mom asked them

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home