Thursday, May 03, 2007

Movie Review: A Walk to Remember

I saw this movie in the theater, but this was the first time I've seen it since then. I'd forgotten what a great movie it is. It makes me want to go back to high school, only this time with Shane West. He's so charming. And I love the look on his face when she makes him go "Wow!" Every girl should get to make a guy go "Wow!" at least once in her life.
The only negatives - the very ending borders on cheesy, and I wish the movie did more regarding Landon's faith. I read the book, hoping it would have more about that, but unfortunately it didn't either. Still, it's a good book and (surprise!) an even better movie.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 4, 2007 at 10:00 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

you're so annoying. what's with you watching awtr right when i chose shane west?
anyway - so why'd you see it?
i like this movie.
i wanna make a guy say wow!
and yeah, i agree with the negs.

 
At May 4, 2007 at 11:29 PM , Blogger chelleybutton said...

k, i don't remember -- when does he say wow? is it when she's singing?

 
At May 5, 2007 at 12:35 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i didn't know you were choosing shane west, but excellent choice, didder.
he doesn't verbally say wow!, but he says it with his eyes, and with the way he forgets his lines, and then when he leans in to kiss her...sigh

 
At May 5, 2007 at 12:50 AM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

scout says she doesn't remember the walk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home