More Venting
And another thing...
This youth group is meeting every other week during the summer. We're meeting Tuesday afternoons instead of Sundays because nobody wants to be tied down on the weekends. Because our church doesn't have a building of our own (we rent a school on weekends), we need a place to meet. My home has very limited space, so I sent out an e-mail to the parents, asking if anyone would be willing to open their home for one afternoon during the summer (that's all - just provide a location). We could move from house to house, and nobody would have to do it more than once.
I got one response, from a gracious mom who said we could use their home anytime. None of the other parents said a thing.
I don't know whether to scream, cry, quit, or just be thankful for the one mom.
Labels: venting
3 Comments:
be thankful for the one
you sound like mom
thank you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home