Eew!

D and I went out for coffee this morning (I drink hot chocolate), which is a once or twice a year thing for us. We had a very nice time, but now I smell like coffee. Yuck.
Labels: eeewww
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.

Labels: eeewww
7 Comments:
better coffee than cigarette smoke
btw - why do you refer to him as 'd' instead of 'dh?'
because d is his initial, and dh is a dorky abbreviation. i love him too much to go around calling him 'dear husband' (which sounds somewhat jane austen, actually)
i like that -- you SHOULD call him "dear husband" :) ... and he could call you "m'lady" :)
that's a great idea - ok, i'll call him dear husband, but if and only if he'll call me m'lady (is it just a coincidence that that looks like 'malady'?)
hehe, i was worried about the spelling and whether you guys would know what i was talking about or think i meant 'malady' ... but i don't know! we should look up its origin or something ... hey, that should be a task for melilot ;)
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home