My Baby Got a Job
Erma got her first job - she'll be working at camp for two weeks this summer, doing child care during family camp. She's excited about it, and will do great. But I can't believe she's old enough to do this. How do they grow up so quickly?
Labels: Erma
5 Comments:
Yeah!! I'm so glad she got the job! Tell her congrats from us.
she sounded excited. and yeah, it's scary that they are growing up. tell them to stop.
she's been really anxious for the past two weeks. three days ago she asked me to call them and see if they'd made the hiring decisions yet, "but don't tell them my name. i don't want them to know i'm bugging them, because then they'll say no." (isn't that cute?)
wow, weird! i imagine her as a kid! (even though you call her a teenager;)
That's so great that she's going to work at camp!!! It must be so wierd to think of her working, but what a wonderful place for her to start- and to give up her time for other families, I'm impressed!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home