A Work in Progress
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
15 Comments:
definitely depp
:)
hey, melilot - where've you been?
you should just buy another one (i'm such a people-pleaser:) ... on the other hand, i might do depp just to be difficult :)) or maybe you could let the guys take turns after each washing, in which case you should start with depp -- he IS CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, after all.
personally i think the one who did the laundry and folded the towel should get to decide, but scout thinks she gets to choose because it's her towel. erma sides with scout because she's orlando bloom's #1 fan.
I vote Depp, but since its folded and you can't really see him anyway I guess it doesn't really matter that much. Maybe you could tell her that you are just protecting Orlando Bloom by folding him into the towel.
Josh votes for the scary lady, or Kiera Knightly if they are also on the towel.
I vote for hmmmm... Orlando. His personal life is much simpler than Depps.
but Depp's more romantic ... (insert heart-eyed emoticon here:)
i think my husband would vote for keira, too. too bad she's not on the towel (eye roll)
I don't think I'd like my husband drying off ANYTHING with Keira Knightley:P
True! But is your husband okay with Deep or Bloom?
that's why we don't ask our husbands if they mind. :)
hobbitsister dries off with elvis
but he's elvis - and i got it at graceland
why did they put both guys on one towel and on different sides of the fold so you have to choose??? that wasn't nice!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home