I Was Warm Today!
You know how it is when the temperature is in the 60s - warm, but there's still a slight chill (for me anyways) - and you get into your car and it feels really warm and a bit stuffy? I love that feeling! I'm always so cold, and it's a chance to warm up all the way through. Then after a few minutes, I roll down the window and enjoy the fresh air. It makes me happy.
Labels: happy thoughts, I hate winter
15 Comments:
I love that feeling too! Finally!
who just likes to be stuffy?
but yes, warmness is nice. come to think of it, why am i inside doing this instead of outside reading?
yes, i completely concur ... even with the enjoying the stuffiness for a bit -- real warmth is just such a new feeling! ahhh... glad it's here again! :D
not being stuffy forever, just for a few minutes until the warm feeling goes all the way through
It is in the 85 here today:P You are all welcome to visit me, but you'd best do it soon, since it will probably reach 125 by the end of the month!
125 is a bit much, but i love 85!
It was 17 here today!!!!
cannucks are odd
do they use celsius or something? that IS odd...
i think that's upper 50s to us yanks
I'm not sure what it is, I could ask Google but I should be doing dishes! We set our house to 68 which, in my world, is about 20, so 17 is less than that.
you set your house to 68, yet you say things like 17? you confuse me.
Inside and outside are very different worlds!
(Our thermastat was just set to Ferinheit and we've been to lazy to change is and just have gotten used to it. We have a little chart up by the thermastat to help us tell the difference but I still can't convert between the two very easily. Inside is just a very different world than outside and so it has very different numbers which are not at all about the same thing!)
I confuse me too!
so yeah, it's cold again ... and rainy ... i wore my winter coat today :(( when are we taking that souther trip anyway?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home