A Work in Progress
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
18 Comments:
i don't remember who blake is ... i guess i'll have to watch again; i just hope (for your and his sake) that he doesn't go home instead of sanjaya! ;)
blake is the blonde beatboxer (try saying that 3 times fast)
i wasn't happy to see him in the bottom 3 tonight, and was glad your comment was just a joke and not a psychic prediction (not that there was any way blake could have gone home first) ;)
'member bo? he kicked bum.
i love bo. he just has one of those voices that i want to listen to over and over
Okay, long winded comment, but I've been wanting to tell you. (Please note that we have never seen American Idol and get our information only from the radio or friends who do watch the show.) The other morning our radio station announced a contest where they will be giving away an all expense paid trip to the American Idol finales. My almost-six-year-old pipes up from the backseat, "I'm going to enter that contest and when I win I am going to take Erma to see if Jordan or Sanjia(however you spell it) wins!"
It took me awhile to figure out how he knew J and S, but then I realized that Jordan is from AZ (where we live) and they are always making fun of the other guy. So anyway, if he wins can Erma go????
of course she can go, as long as m is there to protect her. she'd love it!
not that he has anything to do with american idol, but i like mac powell's voice :)
sorry chelley, but i don't know who that is. i'll take your word for it, though.
and melilot, 'member how i told you you should watch bo? go me.
Mac Powell is the lead singer for Third Day. And I agree with chelleybutton. His voice makes my toes curl. :)
Great voice! I love Third Day! They came but we couldn't go because we weren't in town that day! Tickets were only $10- it was so sad!
yes, thank you didder, for introducing me to bo. i still say i like his songs better on american idol than on his cd, though. but yeah, great great voice. 'member 'in a dream?' i didn't breathe when he sang that.
and yeah - third day and mac powell rock! (i heard some Christian artist - i don't remember who - say he was gonna claim that his cd included a duet with mac powell cuz anything with him on it sells.)
"in a dream" still reigns as best american idol moment ever, and ranks really high as best music moment ever. now i want to listen to that again.
go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D8ixbEShBA
and remember when bo sang "i want to kiss your smile and feel your pain"? sigh...
yeah - sigh. and yay for youtube!
you should check out "baby got book" on youtube ... it's a spin-off of "baby got back" but much more appropriate ;)
:)
does that mean you've seen it and you like, hobbitsister? :)
yes i saw it - it was cute
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home